Term & Conditions
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- All discounted registrations must be paid by discount deadline.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own travel arrangements
- Space is limited and registration will be handled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- No refunds will be granted.
- The registration may be transferred to another person.
- Networking Seminars assumes no liability for any non-refundable costs related to travel to and from; and/or for accommodations. Registered attendee is solely responsible for the costs associated with attending or otherwise participating in this conference including; but not limited to: the costs of travel, lodging and/or shipping and safe keeping of any personal or business property sent to or from the conference
Continuing Educational Credits
Networking Seminars Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Networking Seminars is an approved CLE Sponsor by the State Bar of California. This course is approved for New York CLE through NYS approved jurisdiction policy for out-of-state courses. We offer Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits in all States for those who request it. CLE will not be filed in other States for the live broadcast. This conference is transitional which is appropriate for newly admitted attorneys.
Networking Seminars offers tuition assistance for those who are currently unemployed or in need of financial aid. We offer financial aid for unemployed and low income persons based on the following: Unemployed can receive up to 50% off; Income up to $35,000 can receive up to 35% off; Income above $35,000 will not be eligible for a discount. For more information on tuition assistance and our administrative policies contact us at 1-877-500-1510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org