LICENSING MUSIC FOR FILM & TV - JUNE 11, 2015
FILM FINANCE SUMMIT - JUNE 12, 2015
Networking Seminars announces our Pre-Summit Workshop: Licensing Music for Film & TV on Thursday, June 11, 2015 and our 8th Annual Film Finance Summit on Friday, June 12, 2015 at the Shore Hotel in Santa Monica, CA.
The Licensing Music for Film & TV Workshop will be a review of the way in which music recordings are licensed and commissioned for films. We will also address music publishing which involves the acquisition of rights to, and licensing of, musical compositions (as opposed to recordings) from songwriters, composers or other rights holders. This panel will review these key licensing agreements and explain the role of songwriter, publisher, composer and record company and their relationship to the business of film and television.
The Film Finance Summit will focus on strategies and methods used by producers and financiers to secure development and production finance for films and television productions. This Summit is where film industry experts converge, network and exchange the latest trends in film financing. This Summit brings together a senior roster of film finance executives from independent producers, studio executives and legal and tax advisors to share practical experience and technical knowledge on the complex issues involved in financing film and television productions.
This Summit is for film and television professionals, film & television producers, finance executives, bankers, venture capitalists, high-net worth individuals, private equity & hedge fund executives, production & post-production executives, entertainment attorneys, finance & tax executives, digital distribution executives, film distributors, studio executives and filmmakers.
Earn Up to 7.5 CPE/6.5 CLE Credits
- "Very informative. Was right on target with the subject matter. I learned a lot about how to start a film and how to receive funding for one. Excellent seminar"
- "The industry insiders really know their stuff. So many layers of useful information! A jolt to keep forward progress."
- "The seminar was very well done. The topics told the real story."
- "I especially found the first session helpful in explaining the industry and how the start of the film financing works."
- "For filmmakers this is a great resource, which removed a bit of the mystery surrounding finance. Approached topics with honesty." “It was an excellent opportunity to brush up on the current trends and network with people. The panelists and moderators were top professionals who were very accommodating and erudite in their respective fields. My favorite topic was the ‘film financing mechanics’ presentation. Understanding financing is an important aspect of filmmaking and one can never have too much information about it. Getting the overview will help in the future as a starting point when these transactions require more detailed knowledge.
About Networking Seminars
Networking Seminars mission is to educate, generate and facilitate! Networking Seminars produces educational seminars on a variety of subjects to generate business strategies and facilitate personal development. Our seminars focus on the business innovation including tax, legal, accounting and finance strategies. For additional information call 877-500-1510 or visit http://www.networkingseminars.com